Disciples are imitators of Christ. In obedience to the Great Commission, we seek to make more disciples. This shows God's goodness, which is the chief goal and joyof humanity.
• "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (John 8:31-32).
• "And Jesus came and said to them, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age'" (Matthew 28:18-20).
• "So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31).
• "Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ" (Philippians 3:8).
• "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4).
• "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11).